KENOMO WORKSHOP 2020
17th – 21stRead More »
The objective of the project is to facilitate mutual student mobility and academic cooperation between the partners, and will thus enhance the quality of computer science education in both Norway and Kenya.The project's long term goals are:
- Establish a long-term sustainable relationship between University of Stavanger (UiS), KCA University (KCAU) and University of Nairobi (UoN) that extends beyond the NORPART funding period, to enable ongoing bilateral collaboration on education and research.
- Ongoing development of high quality educational programmes at UiS, KCAU and UoN informed by state-of-the-art industry-relevant research projects conducted by the partners.
- UiS will continue to support UoN and KCAU’s ambition as regional leaders in computer science education and research.
- Extend UiS, UoN and KCAU’s respective academic reach by sharing existing academic networks, especially IEEE Cloud Computing.
- Explore and evaluate possibility of establishing joint course in a future collaboration.